The AngelSounds Heart Shaped Fetal Doppler enables you to hear your baby's heartbeat from as early as the 12th week in the comfort of your own home. This monitor is a great price and is the most popular Fetal Doppler on the market today.
The uniquely designed probe and host are seperate from each other, making it much easier to listen to the heart beat of the precious fetus. It can also broadcast music to the unborn baby.
What will your baby's heartbeat sound like?
Your baby's heart beats 120-160 times a minute and will sound like a rapidly galloping horse. Her hiccups will sound like 2 rapid drumbeats, and her kicks will sound like soft thuds. You will also hear the nutrients passing through the placenta.
The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler is an easy to use device which allows you to hear your baby's heartbeat, hiccups, blows and kicks from as early as 12th week of pregnancy. It is a lightweight, portable unit which can give you the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler is designed to be used with either water or gel. So there is no need to invest in additional transducer gel.
- Split-type design: separate design between host and probe, Separation of probe and host, therefore more convenient to find the place of the fetal heart
- Powered with dry batteries (9V) - included - so you are fully mobile
- Taking the principal of fetal ultrasound, the probe can collect the fetal heart beat signals of fetus from Week 10-12
- The host embedded rock can enable many people listening to the fetal heart sounds simultaneously instead of using the external accessories.
- Can broadcast music to the unborn baby; small, beautiful, super aerodynamic design;
- The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler has a 1 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
How does the AngelSounds Fetal Doppler works?
It works by measuring the blood flow through your baby's heart. The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler uses the ultrasound effect to make your baby's heartbeat clearly audible. Based on sophisticated ultrasound technology it conforms to all the necessary EU Safety Standards and Regulations and carries the CE approval marking having met the stringent requirements for medical apparatus (EC Directive 93/42/EC).
Next day delivery for orders received before 3pm. Orders dispatched Monday - Friday only. Price quoted for UK delivery only. Please contact us for international rates.