The Gummee Glove is a multi award-winning teething mitten for dribbling, drooling babies who are too young to hold on to a teething ring so chew on their hands.
The Gummee Glove attaches securely to your baby's hand, overcoming the issue of teething toys being dropped on the (often dirty) floor/ground.
Designed to fit babies from 3-6 months, it can be adjusted to fit a baby's hand with the velcro closure at the wrist.
The Glove includes a detachable, heart-shaped silicone teething ring, side teethers and a crinkle patch. The ring can be refrigerated to help soothe painful gums and then sterilised to keep germs at bay. Made of cotton, the glove is padded for comfort and to absorb a baby’s saliva.
The Glove can be machine-washed in the laundry bag that also doubles up as a handy travel pouch.
- Detachable silicone teething ring that can be sterilised and refrigerated
- Two silicone teethers attached to the side of the glove
- Adjustable velcro closure to fit most babies from 3-6 months
- The glove is made of cotton
- Glove can be machine-washed in laundry bag / travel pouch
- Designed in the UK, manufactured in China
- EN71 & CE Compliant
- BPA, Phthalate and latex free
- Best New Product - Nursery Industry Awards 2013
- Shortlisted - Nursery Trader Award 2013
- Gold Award - The Real Mums Club 2013
- Bronze Award - Best Baby Accessory - Loved By Parents 2013
- Silver Award - Bizzie Baby 2013
- Product of the month - MumsBusinessClub.com
- Best Mumpreneur Product - Mumpreneur Awards 2012
Up to 3 working days £3.40
Delivery by courier - up to 3 working days. Orders dispatched Monday - Friday only. Price quoted for UK delivery only. Please contact us for international rates.